I now have the opportunity to ask my own 'why's!
The lovely Debra at My Darlings And Me tagged me in this fun meme.
1. Post your why's - as few or as many as you like.
2. Link up your post over at Mummy Central, and it would be great if you could leave a comment too.
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going.
4. If you're not a blogger, leave your why's as a comment below, I'd love to read them.
5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them.
So drum roll please....
- Why does it always rain on me?
- Why do I feel like my boys 'tag team' me sometimes?
- Why do I love chocolate soooooooo much?
- Why do I worry about everything?
- Why does Brad Pitt not live next door?
- Why does the cat insist on lying on my clean washing?
- Why does the thought of my toddler starting school break my heart?
- Why do children fight sleep when they are clearly exhausted?
Those are my 'whys' of the moment. They change on an hourly basis!
I tag the following fellow bloggers to join in if they fancy it...
Gina at cold tea and smelly nappies
Carly at mummys shoes
Karen at 365 pearls of wisdom
Chloe at a twenty something mum
Victoria at dandelions and kisses