Thursday 28 June 2012

Why? Why? Why?

The word 'why' is a child's favourite word. When you have a toddler the word 'why' gets so frequently used that it almost loses its meaning. 

I now have the opportunity to ask my own 'why's!

The lovely Debra at My Darlings And Me tagged me in this fun meme.

The rules...

1. Post your why's - as few or as many as you like.
2. Link up your post over at Mummy Central, and it would be great if you could leave a comment too.
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going.
4. If you're not a blogger, leave your why's as a comment below, I'd love to read them. 
5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them.

So drum roll please....



  • Why does it always rain on me?
  • Why do I feel like my boys 'tag team' me sometimes?
  • Why do I love chocolate soooooooo much?
  • Why do I worry about everything?
  • Why does Brad Pitt not live next door?
  • Why does the cat insist on lying on my clean washing?
  • Why does the thought of my toddler starting school break my heart?
  • Why do children fight sleep when they are clearly exhausted?

Those are my 'whys' of the moment. They change on an hourly basis!

I tag the following fellow bloggers to join in if they fancy it...

Carly at mummys shoes
Victoria at dandelions and kisses

4 comments:

  1. I love this!!! It's not just toddlers who always ask why; my teen is always asking when he never gets the answer he wants! And I love your why about Brad Pitt; indeed why does he not live next door????(To me!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fighting over having Brad Pitt for a neighbour! Love it! So it looks like I have many more years of 'why' to come then!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughed from the moment I read the first one. Great list.
    Except I'd rather Ryan Reynolds lived next door (hubba hubba)
    Thanks for linking up.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan Reynolds, Brad Pitt, I'm not picky. x

    ReplyDelete