Thursday 21 March 2013

'Shitbreak'

Everyday, without fail, as we turn the corner on to our street on our way back from school in the afternoon I hear the same words...

"Mummy, I need a poo."

The end of the afternoon school run has become so stressful because a code brown is guaranteed.

We all end up legging it down our street, me pushing the buggy at super speed. The big lad leading the pack looking like one of those speed walkers as he desperately holds everything in.

I have tried to explain that he ought to go to the loo at the end of the school day.

He says he doesn't need it then.

I just think the lavatory facilities obviously aren't up to his high standards.

For those of you that have seen American Pie you will understand the shitbreak reference.








No comments:

Post a Comment